BBC Television Centre
London, England W12 7RJ
|Designed by||Norman & Dawbarn|
|Neighborhood:||Hammersmith & Fullham|
- This is the location where television shows such as That Was The Week That Was, Blue Peter, Dr. Who, Fawlty Towers were filmed.
- April 1, 1949: Plans for this building were announced.
- June 29, 1960: This building officially opened.
- July, 2009: This became a listed building.
- September 21, 2010: It was announced that the BBC would cease broadcasting from this location.
- June 13, 2011: It was announced that this building was for sale.