The Dimco Buildings
|Also known as||
Dimco Machine Tools
333 Wood Lane
London, England W12
|Designed by||Harry Bell Measures|
|Neighborhood:||Hammersmith & Fullham|
- This building was originally constructed as a powerhouse for the Central London Railways.
- This building was named for the Dimco Company, which opened a machine shop here after it was no longer needed by the railway.
- This was one of the filming locations for the 1988 movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Engineer: Horace Field Parshall
- 1899: Construction finished
- 1928: The power plant in this building shut down.
- November, 2008: This building was turned into a garage for the White City bus station.