Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
160 Gloucester Road
London, England SW7 4QH
|Neighborhood:||Kensington and Chelsea|
Old Brompton Road
- H B Alexander
- Charles Aldin
- 1881: The stables were torn down and replaced with a garden.
- 1890: Electric lights were installed in the guest rooms.
- 1894: This hotel was sold to Spiers and Pond Limited.
- October 10, 1940: This hotel was bombed during World War II.
- March 8, 1941: This hotel was bombed during World War II.
- 1945: The hotel was damaged by a fire in the staff quarters.
- 1953: The repair of damage from World War II were finished.
- 1992: The Taj Group sold the hotel to Securum Hotel Holdings.
- July, 1994: The hotel was sold to City Developments Limited.