London Center of the University of Notre Dame
|Also known as||
Notre Dame University London Center
|Formerly known as||The United University Club|
1 Suffolk Street
London, England 4HG 4HG
|Designed by||Reginald Blomfield|
Pall Mall East
- February 13, 1826: The original club building, designed by William Wilkins and J.P. Gandy opened.
- 1906: The current building opened.
- 1924: The building's northern portion was added.
- 1939: Construction on the new eastern wing began.
- 1940: The expansion was completed.
- 1971: The United University Club left this building.