London, England SW1
|Designed by||John Nash, Edward Blore, Sir Aston Webb|
- Buckingham Palace has its own post office.
- Buckingham Palace has its own nuclear bunker.
- Buckingham Palace has an emergency exit leading to a private subway station on a rail line to Heathrow Airport.
- The palace footmen are selected, in part, because of their size. They must fit into uniforms that are, in some cases, more than 100 years old. To create a new uniform costs £2,000.
- November 7, 2008: This building was named the world's seventh ugliest building by CNN Europe.